The Clock is an independent charitable organisation which delivers services to young people and adults across North Yorkshire.
- Learning Opportunities
The Clock’s Vision
Everyone feels part of the community.
To support people in North Yorkshire to engage with and contribute to their community.
- To increase employability
- To improve social inclusion
- To improve wellbeing
- Provide support
- Deliver social activities
- Provide learning opportunities
- Offer TLC
Code of conduct
What you can expect from us
- Respect from all members
- The right of all members to be listened to and have their views acknowledged
- Recognition to confidentiality within safeguarding guidelines
- To support the empowerment of all members, enhance their rights and encourage their responsibilities.
- Respect their values.
- Staff will only use appropriate language and behaviour.
- Impartial information, advice and guidance
- To run the organisation in a safe way
What we expect from you
- Respect to all staff and members.
- Respect to the residents of St James Green.
- Follow the code of conduct.
- Take care of Thirsk clock’s resources.
- Help to keep Thirsk Clock a safe place.
- Do not abuse equipment or resources.
- Refrain from any forms of sexual behaviour.
- Refrain from any forms of physically abusive behaviour.
- Refrain from threatening or bullying behaviour.
- Refrain from any dangerous or unsafe behaviour.
- Do not use derogatory comments to anyone.
- Do not enter the building under the influence of alcohol.
- No swearing or thoughtless/ inappropriate behaviour
We hope that you will be satisfied with the services we offer, however we welcome any suggestions. If you are unhappy with the service we deliver then please follow our grievance policy, which is available on our welcome board at the entrance of the building.